[cgl_discussion] Announcing cgle-cvs mailing list

Lynch, Rusty rusty.lynch at intel.com
Fri Aug 30 08:58:38 PDT 2002

Actually, this is clearly in the domain of the integration team which is
lead by Tariq.  Although I happen to know that John Villalovos (from the
integration team) is maintaining the cvs server so I'll spare Tariq's time
and just assign the bug directly to John.

John, I know your listening :->

	-rusty