[cgl_discussion] [CGLE 1.0] Release Coordination Meeting Minu tes - 8/29/02

Craig Thomas craiger at osdl.org
Fri Aug 30 16:52:26 PDT 2002

On Fri, 2002-08-30 at 16:26, Peddibhotla, Rammohan wrote:
> Lisa and I have been tracking the submissions offline with project
> maintainers since yesterday's meeting. There are 4 items that are currently
> open and sanity check submissions for 3 of them are currently being worked
> on..Hence the 'on track' characterization.

Its great that you are driving these tasks to get them done.  But if you
come to a result that was derived offline, you should still post to
the proof_subgroup mail list so everybody knows then an event occurred.
It keeps the entire community better informed.

--
Craig Thomas                         phone: 503-626-2455  ext. 33
Open Source Development Labs         email: craiger at osdl.org
15275 SW Koll Pkwy, Suite H
Beaverton, OR  97006