[cgl_discussion] Re: PoC dail in numbers..

Rod Van Meter Rod.VanMeter at nokia.com
Thu Dec 5 10:27:47 PST 2002

On Thu, 2002-12-05 at 10:17, ext Peddibhotla, Rammohan wrote:
> Hey rod:
>
> looks like a bunch of people don't have PoC meeting dail in information. can
> you forward it to the discussion list?
>
> Thanks,
> Ram

Apologies for the late notice.  I neglected to send out a message
cancelling today's meeting.  I figured that since a bunch of the folks
were in New York, we'd be better off waiting for them next week, but I
forgot to mail out a cancellation yesterday.

Back on regular schedule next week, and I'll post an agenda and the
concall numbers.

Apologies again,

			--Rod