[cgl_discussion] Fw: [announce] linux-2.5.51-dcl1

Rusty Lynch rusty at linux.co.intel.com
Tue Dec 10 12:17:34 PST 2002

What is the policy for adding a patch to the cgl or dcl bk trees that OSDL is maintaining?

Is the tree just for solidifying patches that are on the fast track to 2.6, or is it ok to add more experimental type of features
that will most likely not make it for 2.6, but still relate to CGL requirements?

    -rusty