[cgl_discussion] Fw: [announce] linux-2.5.51-dcl1

Mika Kukkonen mika at osdl.org
Tue Dec 10 13:45:04 PST 2002

On ti, 2002-12-10 at 13:24, Randy.Dunlap wrote:
(...)
> So I decide what goes into the -cgl tree.  Other people can try
> to influence that decision (like Mika), and I may disagree with
> such suggestions.
>
> This -cgl tree is not meant to be an answer to any of the PoC
> feature sets or patch sets.  In fact, it's not even a part of
> the PoC.

Let me just state that I agree with and support Randy 100% on above
statements. If somebody has any problems with above, talk to me, and
don't bother Randy.

On a different tone, I am very happy that Randy is doing this so that
I am not the one that has to learn how to use BitKeeper :-).

--MiKu