[cgl_discussion] Fw: [announce] linux-2.5.51-dcl1

Sousou, Imad imad.sousou at intel.com
Tue Dec 10 16:33:59 PST 2002

i'm glad that you are happy Mika, but I it would nice to clarify to people
that the so called CGL tree have absolutely NOTHING to do with the CGL
Working Group, or its members; and its not sanctioned, supported, nor
sponsored by the CGL Working Group... I realize that people are free to do
whatever the heck they want, but I wish you would use a name that wouldn't
confuse people between the OSDL "CGL tree" and the CGL Working group and its
members.
imad