[cgl_discussion] CGL and DCL trees

Timothy D. Witham wookie at osdl.org
Wed Dec 11 13:54:45 PST 2002

  Well, sure and you could call your tree -ac or -mm or any
other name that was already in use.  But you would just be
causing problems for everybody.

Tim

Timothy D. Witham - Lab Director - wookie at osdlab.org
Open Source Development Lab Inc - A non-profit corporation
15275 SW Koll Parkway - Suite H - Beaverton OR, 97006
(503)-626-2455 x11 (office)    (503)-702-2871     (cell)
(503)-626-2436     (fax)