[cgl_discussion] CGL and DCL trees

Shureih, Tariq tariq.shureih at intel.com
Wed Dec 11 16:25:17 PST 2002

This is no discussing.  If it is, I will swear silence until my son is 18
years old!

Discussing is constructive and maybe objective.  Arguing is just a waste of
time to me.  And, no I won't un-subscribe because I respect the opinions of
a lot of people on this list such as Randy and I would like to read what
they have to say.

But when a discussion turns into a show-down of listening to yourself
talking for no objective, I will ask you nicely to take it some where else.
Just like you have the right to argue, I have the right to ask you not to.

But again, you don't have to listen to me :)

--
Tariq Shureih
Intel Corporation