[cgl_discussion] OSDL

Neil Bliss nbliss at mvista.com
Thu Jul 18 12:27:48 PDT 2002

Francois,

At this point, much of the work on CGL is happening in the TLT working group.
I'd expect to see a lot more activity in OSDL around the end of the year.

talk to you soon,

Neil

Once upon a time, Isabelle, Francois, then known as Francois.Isabelle, said...
> Hi,
>     I'm about to start testing and investigation on CGL, I wonder why the
> traffic is that low over here ? No post since May 2002 ?
> Has someone shutdown the OSDL ? Is the discussion taking place in technical
> subgroups only or is CGL/OSDN  simply dead ?
>
> Thank you
>
> Francois Isabelle
> Francois.Isabelle at ca.kontron.com
> Kontron Canada

Neil Bliss - MontaVista Technical Support
Yow!-Zippy-says: Hmmm..  A hash-singer and a cross-eyed guy were SLEEPING on a deserted
 island, when...