[cgl_discussion] OSDL

Khalid Aziz khalid at fc.hp.com
Thu Jul 18 13:30:22 PDT 2002

Neil,

There is no relationship between TLT working group and OSDL Carrier
Grade Linux Working Group. All of the OSDL CGL work is happening in OSDL
CGL subgroups. If Montavista has some other work going on in some sort
of working group, it is unrelated. There is a lot of activity going on
in OSDL subgroups.

--
Khalid
Proof-of-Concept Subgroup Chair