[cgl_discussion] OSDL

Dave Fuller dave at osdl.org
Thu Jul 18 13:59:03 PDT 2002

Hi,

The mailing group lists are for the working group members.

For more info on the working group, see:

http://www.osdl.org/projects/cgl

To join the working group, please see both the Working Group
Member Participation agreement, also on that page, and the
associated Q&A.

The bottom line is that anyone can participate as an
individual, not representing a company.  For companies to
participate, they must become a member of OSDL.

If you are interested in membership, let me know.

Dave