[cgl_discussion] PoC concall, 10:00 PST, 14 Nov

Cress, Andrew R andrew.r.cress at intel.com
Thu Nov 14 08:38:14 PST 2002

Steven,

There is some overlap here.
RAID Support (scsirastools) includes support for hot-swap of SCSI drives,
and
is not dependent upon any of the 4 items below.

However, scsirastools does not currently include FC hot-swap, or LVM fixes.
We need to talk about synergies and compatibility.
I guess these features need to be grouped under a common Feature Set
grouping.

Andy