[cgl_discussion] CGL Feature Sets List (new)

Randy.Dunlap rddunlap at osdl.org
Thu Nov 21 09:59:33 PST 2002

On Wed, 20 Nov 2002 Rod.VanMeter at nokia.com wrote:

| Thanks for the catches on the missing features.
|
| Ram and I had already noticed that SCTP is in the FS list,
| but not in the requirements doc, which is why it's not in
| Ram's list.  It *IS* in the "marketing requirements" doc
| for 2.0.

What requirements spec are you looking at?

SCTP is in section 3.10, page 20, Priority 2, of version 0.5 of the
Reqs. spec., later re-numbered as section 1.8 of the same version.  :)

It is section 1.8 in CGL requirement definition 1.0, 1.1 draft, and 1.1
not_draft versions.  Still priority 2.

--
~Randy