[cgl_discussion] Process problem? [recent KDB password check ins]

Shureih, Tariq tariq.shureih at intel.com
Tue Oct 1 10:08:50 PDT 2002

I got this email from Larry Butler:
Hi,

The developers guide says to fillout a "transmittal" form and send it here,
but I can't find the template in 'docs'.

So I'm sending this note.

I've checked in the kdb password patch ind
kernel/linux-2.4.18/patches/kdb/kdb_auth.patch.

Also, Dann has checked in systemimager in components/systemimager which is
for
the live upgrade requirement and possibly others.

Thanks,
Larry

Isn't he the maintainer?

--