[cgl_discussion] Process problem? [recent KDB password check ins]

Shureih, Tariq tariq.shureih at intel.com
Tue Oct 1 10:46:15 PDT 2002

Khalid is right; Larry is listed -- see his attached file -- as maintainer
of Kernel Debugger Security.

As for the broken process.  Khalid, a bunch of maintainers have given
privileges to other developers for their projects.  I'm not sure where the
break of the process took place.  However, if it did happen, just flag me.

--
Tariq ¤