[cgl_discussion] Re: Project review

Shureih, Tariq tariq.shureih at intel.com
Thu Oct 3 13:35:24 PDT 2002

Randy:

I own the AR for this item but I've been busy with scalability patches to
get around to it.

However, I've had a chance to review the AR and come up with a few
guidelines I'd like to see in the dependencies.

Each component needs to have it's own README file that explains the
dependencies for this specific component and provides a link to where these
dependencies are available whether at developer.osdl.org or anywhere else.

Further, of course we'll have a directory in CVS to hold all the
dependencies in which will be available via the CVS web interface.

My main point is that the main reference to these dependencies should be
with each component, not in a centralized location since that would make is
some what useless.

--
Tariq ¤