[cgl_discussion] No requirements call Monday, 7 Oct

Peter Badovinatz tabmowzo at us.ibm.com
Fri Oct 4 12:24:25 PDT 2002

Good people, there will be no 1.X Requirements Subgroup phone call
Monday morning, 7 Oct.  Sleep in (for those on west coast), go drinking
(for those in Europe).  We have the editing set for the 1.1 document,
and we need to discuss some of Mika's other 1.X proposals to determine
short-term direction.  I don't feel it's worthwhile to pull everyone
together without having that discussion among the full tech board first.

Have a good weekend for those reading this.  Apologies for late posting.

Peter
--
Peter R. Badovinatz aka 'Wombat' -- IBM Linux Technology Center
preferred: tabmowzo at us.ibm.com / alternate: wombat at us.ibm.com
These are my opinions and absolutely not official opinions of IBM, Corp.