[cgl_discussion] [CGLE 1.0] Release Coordination Meeting Minutes - 10/10/02
rammohan.peddibhotla at intel.com
Thu Oct 10 17:24:20 PDT 2002
CGLE 1.0 Release Coordination Meeting Minutes- 10/10/02
Tim Anderson, Terence Chen, John Cherry, Randy Dunlap,
Mark Haverkamp, Venkat Jagana, Johannes Jaskari,
Mika Kukkonen, Rusty Lynch, Ram Peddibhotla, Lisa Perry,
Andy Pfiffer, Tariq Shureih, Mauri Whalen
Summary of Discussion:
- Milestone M3 Development (due 10/4)
* No status on selectable schedule policy framework feature.
Build issues relating to software live upgrade features are
being investigated. These features could either be included
in a post M3 build or dropped from CGLE 1.0 implementation.
Discussion/decision will be at the F2F next week.
* All other development items are checked in.
- Milestone M3 Validation Suites (due 10/15)
* IBM is the validation suite owner for IPv6. Lisa to confirm
whether IBM can own validation runs of IPv6 tests as well.
* No status on software live upgrade, selectable scheduler
policy framework and kernel debugger authentication validation
suites. Discussion/decision on these items will be at the F2F
* All other validation items are on track for 10/15 completion.
- Overall, integration is on track for an M3 build on 10/15.
* We'll start planning the intermediate release during the F2F
* Lisa: Confirm ownership of IPv6 validation runs
Proposed agenda for meeting on 10/24:
NOTE: There is no meeting next week.
- 08:30 - 09:15 am CGLE 1.0 validation status update
- 09:15 - 09:30 am Opens & ARs
More information about the cgl_discussion