[cgl_discussion] Question/contact for HP disksystem 2105

Cress, Andrew R andrew.r.cress at intel.com
Fri Oct 11 13:33:32 PDT 2002

This is a bit off-topic, but I'm using an HP disksystem 2105 for RAID 1
testing with hot-plug drives, and I need some interface information about
it.  The User Manual says that there is a "Disk Manager" program for HP-UX
that talks to it, but I'd like to ask someone at HP about the interface to
its HSC for writing a similar thing in Linux (or maybe there already is one
in Linux?).

Can someone on this list give me a contact at HP for disksystems?

Andy