[cgl_discussion] Re: [Cgl_valid_subgroup] ABAT TODO document in CVS

Craig Thomas craiger at osdl.org
Thu Sep 5 08:51:18 PDT 2002

I just looked this over and it's a good start.  I covered everything
we discussed in yesterday's meeting.

I think it would be a good idea that when a "ToDo" is resolved, we
just have a conclusion statement after the item instead of deleting
the item altogether.  We should also move any resolved ToDos to the
bottom of the list for historical reference.

What are your opinions of this thought?