[cgl_discussion] Bug Scrub Meeting Notice

Lynch, Rusty rusty.lynch at intel.com
Thu Sep 5 10:04:53 PDT 2002

A weekly bug scrub phone meeting will be starting up next week.
Attendees should include:
* A representative for each project.  In most cases there will
  just be one person from each company that represents all the
  projects that the company resources.
* PoC chair
* PoC maintainer
* Validation chair (yea, I have to show up)
* Integration lead
* Anyone that wants escalate a particular issue with a bug

As CGLE progresses, the frequency for bug scrubs will be adjusted,
but for now I have setup a weekly meeting with the following
bridge information:

Time: Monday's from 9:00AM-10:00AM PST
Bridge Number: 1-916-356-2663
Bridge Reservation: #3