[cgl_discussion] RE: [Cgl_valid_subgroup] ABAT TODO document in CVS

Lynch, Rusty rusty.lynch at intel.com
Thu Sep 5 10:55:03 PDT 2002

Sounds good to me.

	-rusty

-----Original Message-----
From: Craig Thomas [mailto:craiger at osdl.org]
Sent: Thursday, September 05, 2002 8:51 AM
To: Julie N Fleischer
Cc: CGL Validation "Subgroup (E-mail); cgl discussion
Subject: Re: [Cgl_valid_subgroup] ABAT TODO document in CVS

I just looked this over and it's a good start.  I covered everything
we discussed in yesterday's meeting.

I think it would be a good idea that when a "ToDo" is resolved, we
just have a conclusion statement after the item instead of deleting
the item altogether.  We should also move any resolved ToDos to the
bottom of the list for historical reference.

What are your opinions of this thought?

On Wed, 2002-09-04 at 12:21, Fleischer, Julie N wrote:
> I just put the ABAT TODO document we had discussed today in CVS under the
> ABAT directory.  You can see it and add to it if you like from
> http://cvs.developer.osdl.org/viewcvs/viewcvs.cgi/components/abat/.
>
> I haven't made a cglvalidation suite TODO yet.
>
> Thanks.
> - Julie

Craig Thomas                         phone: 503-626-2455  ext. 33
Open Source Development Labs         email: craiger at osdl.org
15275 SW Koll Pkwy, Suite H
Beaverton, OR  97006