[cgl_discussion] PPC support in CGL??

John Grana jjg at pt.com
Thu Sep 5 13:07:47 PDT 2002

We (PTI) are in the midst of getting 2.4.18 kernel (from kernel.org) running
on a Motorola PowerQUICC II. It is a PPC core comm chip. We are working in
the kernel anyways, so we would consider being involved in a parallel effort
with CGL. Anyone else want to join in the fun?

Cheers
John Grana
Performance Technologies, Inc.
www.pt.com