[cgl_discussion] KGDB and process issues

Khalid Aziz khalid at fc.hp.com
Thu Sep 5 15:14:04 PDT 2002

george anzinger wrote:

> This, WAS the way.  As I understand the new rules we are not
> tagging the tree at all.

Not so. Check the section "Checking in a patch and including it in
build" on page 16 of CGLE Developer Guide which requires tagging the
tree before and after commiting a patch.

--
Khalid

Khalid Aziz                                   Linux Systems Division
(970)898-9214                                        Hewlett-Packard
khalid at fc.hp.com                                    Fort Collins, CO

"The Linux kernel is subject to relentless development"
				- Alessandro Rubini