[cgl_discussion] Check in logs for recent CVS check-ins

Brugger, Andrea L andrea.l.brugger at intel.com
Fri Sep 6 09:55:32 PDT 2002

I admit I am guilty of doing this, but I believe I have a good reason.  This
particular check-in spans almost a month of work and is not a typical - "fix
one bug" - check-in, so it would have required re-entering the logs for all
of the check-ins for the past month otherwise.  I was hoping we could make
an exception here since we are syncing a lot of work rather than just
copying the cvs history, etc. as-is.

If there is a better way of retrieving the history than manually re-entering
the logs, please let me know so I can save some time (and do it right) for
the remainder of my sync-ups.

Thanks,
Andrea