[cgl_discussion] Questions on mappings of validation suites to requirements

Fleischer, Julie N julie.n.fleischer at intel.com
Fri Sep 6 10:11:38 PDT 2002

I'm hoping someone on this list can answer my questions.

I'm looking at the validation suites listed in milestone M3, and there were
two suites where I was unsure which requirement in the CGLE requirements
document they applied to.  Those suites were:

Item 82 - Panic Handler Enhancements
Item 98 - Hyper-threading support with Processor Affinity

Can anyone tell me which requirement number these suites are testing?

Also, I may have missed the discussion, but do we have validation suite
owners for:

Item 79 - Disk and Volume Management
Item 99 - Multithreaded core dump

Thanks.
- Julie

----
Julie Fleischer                                                Intel
Corporation
julie.n.fleischer at intel.com

This email message solely contains my own personal views, and not
necessarily
those of my employer.