[cgl_discussion] Questions on mappings of validation suites t o requirements

Peddibhotla, Rammohan rammohan.peddibhotla at intel.com
Fri Sep 6 10:14:24 PDT 2002

Panic handler enhancements is Req 3.11. Hyperthreading was recently included
as a requirement - not sure if there is a number assigned yet.

Ownership for item 79 and 99 was discussed in the release coordination
meeting yesterday. Validatinon chair has the AR to try and sign up
maintainers for these by 9/16.

Ram