[cgl_discussion] Check in logs for recent CVS check-ins

Khalid Aziz khalid at fc.hp.com
Fri Sep 6 15:46:06 PDT 2002

I assume this would be done by copying the entire CVS repository on top
of the CGLE repository. Correct?

--
Khalid

"Villalovos, John L" wrote:

> Too be honest in my humble opinion I think it would have been a better idea
> to sync the repositories and then all the history is there for what happened
> after Aug 15th.  I have other reasons that I think we should sync the
> repository too :)

Khalid Aziz                                   Linux Systems Division
(970)898-9214                                        Hewlett-Packard
khalid at fc.hp.com                                    Fort Collins, CO

"The Linux kernel is subject to relentless development"
				- Alessandro Rubini