[cgl_discussion] Check in logs for recent CVS check-ins

Villalovos, John L john.l.villalovos at intel.com
Fri Sep 6 18:02:23 PDT 2002

Well to be honest there wasn't anything in the CGLE repository that wasn't
in the previous repository :)  Nobody did anything to the CGLE repository.

Also if this was done the copy would be done on a component basis.  Not just
one fell swoop.

John

John Villalovos
Intel Corporation
15400 NW GREENBRIER PKWY # CO5-162
BEAVERTON, OR  97006-5723
(503) 677-5777   Fax: (503) 677-6670

GPG 1.+/PGP 5.+/ DSS/Diffie Helman
http://www.sodarock.com/JohnVillalovos-gpgkey.txt
1024D/1A25D86C 2F24 AD89 E5D5 C92B 7FE2  F878 7ED5 2D38 1A25 D86C

"The VCR, is to the American film producer and the American public as the
Boston strangler is to a woman home alone." - Jack Valenti, chairman of the
Motion Picture Association of America.

My opinions are my own and NEVER the opinions of Intel Corporation.  I am
but a tiny, insignificant, infinitesimal (1/60000) cog in the giant machine