[cgl_discussion] Validation Test Suite for Scalability patches

Stephanie Glass sglass at us.ibm.com
Tue Sep 10 12:51:26 PDT 2002

Rusty,
I'm not suer of the procedure for doing this, so I thought I would ask
before I just did it.

I am listed as the maintainer for the Scalability patches.  Those patches
are covered for FVT with the LTP test suite.  I don't really want to create
another version of the LTP and call it Scalability patches.  I also, don't
really want to rename LTP to Scalability patches since the community
already knows those tests as the LTP.  When I write the test plan for
Scalability patches, can I just reference the LTP and give the location
where the tests are?  What do you want to see happen for this feature?

Thanks.

Stephanie

Linux Technology Center
 IBM, 11400 Burnet Road, Austin, TX  78758
 Phone: (512) 838-9284   T/L: 678-9284  Fax: (512) 838-3882
 E-Mail: sglass at us.ibm.com