[cgl_discussion] RE: Validation Test Suite for Scalability pa tches

Stephanie Glass sglass at us.ibm.com
Tue Sep 10 13:58:08 PDT 2002

Julie,
I'm not sure exactly what you have in mind.  Why don't we talk about it
tomorrow on our coference call.  I'm sure something can be worked out just
not sure now.

Thanks

Stephanie

Linux Technology Center
 IBM, 11400 Burnet Road, Austin, TX  78758
 Phone: (512) 838-9284   T/L: 678-9284  Fax: (512) 838-3882
 E-Mail: sglass at us.ibm.com

                      "Fleischer, Julie N"
                      <julie.n.fleischer at intel        To:       "'cgl_discussion at osdl.org'" <cgl_discussion at osdl.org>
                      .com>                           cc:
                      Sent by:                        Subject:  RE: [cgl_discussion] RE: Validation Test Suite for
                      cgl_discussion-admin at lis         Scalability pa       tches
                      ts.osdl.org

                      09/10/2002 03:22 PM

One question:  Are there any tests we would want to pull out and make into
an ABAT for scalability?  If so, then those could go into the
scalabilityenhancements directory.

ABAT is for really simple tests.  Like maybe checking the size of some file
system or something?  It seems like we might be able to make something
small
for ABAT here....

- Julie

Julie Fleischer
Intel Corporation
julie.n.fleischer at intel.com

This email message solely contains my own personal views, and not
necessarily those of my employer.