[cgl_discussion] RE: Validation Test Suite for Scalability pa tches

Fleischer, Julie N julie.n.fleischer at intel.com
Tue Sep 10 14:02:48 PDT 2002

Stephanie -
That is fine.  Actually, I misread Rusty's email originally.  I thought he
had suggested we have an empty scalabilityenhancements directory.  But, now
I understand that he was just suggesting we point to the real code from the
wrap.sh.  So, we can do this same thing for ABAT.  It should probably be
really simple to pull a few tests and make into an ABAT because PAN is quite
flexible in that way.

Thanks.
- Julie

Julie Fleischer
Intel Corporation
julie.n.fleischer at intel.com

This email message solely contains my own personal views, and not
necessarily those of my employer.