[cgl_discussion] CGL required specs.

Randy.Dunlap rddunlap at osdl.org
Thu Sep 12 17:03:59 PDT 2002

Hi,

I want to make sure that I haven't missed any of the CGL(E) v1
docs.  This is what I've been able to locate.

If you can help fill in any missing gaps here, please do so.
Thanks.

Required Specs and Infrastructure
2.1.3.1/P1 System Device Enumeration spec : N/A (WIP)

3.1.1/P1 DD Hard spec :
spec:  http://hardeneddrivers.sourceforge.net/downloads/DDH-Spec-0.5h.pdf
  (draft)

4.1.1/P1 Resource monitor specification :
  docs. to be added soon to https://sourceforge.net/projects/resourcemntrd
  have HTML file via email titled:
  "High Level Design of ResourceMonitor and EventLog SNMP Subagent"
  http://resourcemntrd.sourceforge.net/html/namespace__SubsystemMonitor.html
  http://resourcemntrd.sourceforge.net/html/namespace__ResourceMonitor.html
  http://resourcemntrd.sourceforge.net/downloads/ResMon_Whitepaper_1.1.pdf

4.5/P1 Platform Signal Handler infrastructure : N/A (WIP)
4.9.1/P2 Online diagnostics specification : N/A ??

5.4.1/P2 Fault injection specification : N/A ??
###

--
~Randy
"Linux is not a research project. Never was, never will be."