[cgl_discussion] CGL required specs.

Khalid Aziz khalid at fc.hp.com
Fri Sep 13 08:25:11 PDT 2002

"Chen, Terence" wrote:
> One question though, I thought that all maintainers will be responsible to
> post all project related documents to their section on developer.osdl.org
> including white papers, design docs and specs? Is this expected?

Yeah, that is the idea. That is why I asked integ team to create
projects on developer.osdl.org few weeks back so we can start this
process. I am simply waiting for these projects to be created before I
ask maintainers to post info, docs and specs on their project on these
web pages.

Khalid Aziz                                   Linux Systems Division
(970)898-9214                                        Hewlett-Packard
khalid at fc.hp.com                                    Fort Collins, CO

"The Linux kernel is subject to relentless development"
				- Alessandro Rubini