[cgl_discussion] CGL required specs.

Khalid Aziz khalid at fc.hp.com
Fri Sep 13 08:27:14 PDT 2002

Terence,

Can you convert this doc to a Linux-friendly format like pdf? As a
general rule, can we avoid posting non linux-friendly document formats.
After all we are working on Linux here.

Thanks,
Khalid

"Chen, Terence" wrote:

> Randy,
>
> Attached is the PSH spec.
>                                   Name: PSH_Event_Log_Interface.doc
>    PSH_Event_Log_Interface.doc    Type: Microsoft (application/msword)
>                               Encoding: base64

Khalid Aziz                                   Linux Systems Division
(970)898-9214                                        Hewlett-Packard
khalid at fc.hp.com                                    Fort Collins, CO

"The Linux kernel is subject to relentless development"
				- Alessandro Rubini