[cgl_discussion] CGL required specs.

Mika Kukkonen mika at osdl.org
Fri Sep 13 08:35:00 PDT 2002

Yeah,

Would somebody bug me like on weekly basis that we need to write a FAQ
to explain things like these? I'll try to get it done after Helsinki
F2F...

Btw, I know about OpenOffice, and my personal opinion of it is not
printable on public mailing list. Well, having said that, I still
continue to use it on daily basis. I guess I am masochist ... :-)

--MiKu