[cgl_discussion] CGL required specs.

Ketrenos, James P james.p.ketrenos at intel.com
Fri Sep 13 16:02:28 PDT 2002

developer.osdl.org now supports project management for documents, news,
information, and forums all on a per project basis.

I am still working on the account creation section (with email
verification), so until it is working if you want an account, please email
me (not this mailing list) with:

login
password
email address
first name
last name

In addition, if you are the maintainer of CGLE project please email me the
project name along with the above information and I will create a project
for you on the site and set you up as maintainer of that project.  Once set
up you can then go in and put in the relevant project description, etc.

Thanks,
James