[cgl_discussion] [CGLE 1.0] Release Coordination Meeting Minutes - 9/12/02
rammohan.peddibhotla at intel.com
Fri Sep 13 17:26:54 PDT 2002
CGLE 1.0 Release Coordination Meeting Minutes- 9/12/02
Tim Anderson, Khalid Aziz, Ben Cahill, Terence Chen, Randy Dunlap,
Stephanie Glass, Mark Haverkamp, Sandy Hoag, Dave Howell,
Venkat Jagana, Johannes Jaskari, Mika Kukkonen, Ville Lavonious,
Rusty Lynch, Ram Peddibhotla, Lisa Perry, Tariq Shureih,
Taneli Vahakangas, Mauri Whalen
Summary of Discussion:
- Milestone M3 Development (due 10/4)
* Most of the development items are on track for 10/4 check in.
* The following development tasks have open issues that need to be
resolved in the PoC:
- Hot device identity: Need to finalize scope of the project
- Watchdog timer: Which implementation to use
- LTT: Correlation to requirements spec
- Application loading: How to handle glibc changes
- Kernel dumps: Does existing impl meet req 4.2.1
* Driver hardening project is now open on sourceforge at
http://hardeneddrivers.sourceforge.net. All participants are invited to
join the project and contribute to the review of driver hardening draft
- Milestone M3 Validation Suites (due 10/4)
* Validation suite development for most of the items is on track. Status
update on the open items above is on hold pending resolution.
* Validation subgroup has completed the framework and mechanics of
submitting test suites.
* Validation maintainers are now finalized for all items, except for the
open on IPv6.
* IPv6 maintainer issue: Further discussion but no resolution yet. This
to be discussed at Helsinki F2F.
* All: Subscribe to and participate in driver hardening discussions
* Mika: What are the consequences of having an integration resource
as IPv6 maintainer?
* Mika: Clarify role of maintainer on well established projects as
to projects newly created.
Updated milestone plan & AR list
Proposed agenda for next week's meeting:
- 08:30 - 09:00 am CGLE 1.0 milestone M3 development tracking
- 09:00 - 09:40 am CGLE 1.0 milestone M3 validation tracking
- 09:40 - 10:00 am Opens & ARs
More information about the cgl_discussion