[cgl_discussion] [validation framework] FW: What's the graph format in results.txt xml file?

Fleischer, Julie N julie.n.fleischer at intel.com
Mon Sep 16 10:20:05 PDT 2002

Moving this thread to CGL discussion.

I'll also re-add my comments.

I was also thinking that we can expand the <Graph></Graph> XML tags (which
were mostly just placeholders) to accommodate what real users of the XML
grammar would like to see.

If your suite output raw data (not graphs), then we could put that in the
<Graph></Graph> tags using something like:
<Graph><Point X=1, Y=43></Point><Point X=2, Y=51></Point></Graph>
and we could eventually parse the graphs as part of our XML parsing program.

If not, we could still add more rules on what should go within the
<Graph></Graph> tags.  Some ideas:
- an URL to results
- a name of a graph file in the
$CGL_VALIDATION_ROOT/category/requirement/results directory

At this point, we can work towards implementing something that meets the
needs of the current suite that requires graphing and update as needed.

Thanks.
- Julie

Julie Fleischer
Intel Corporation
julie.n.fleischer at intel.com

This email message solely contains my own personal views, and not
necessarily those of my employer.