[cgl_discussion] FW: Kick-off the Review of the Device Driver Hardening Design Spe c

Rhoads, Rob rob.rhoads at intel.com
Wed Sep 18 17:44:09 PDT 2002

I sent the original message below on the hardened driver mailing list. Since
I've received only a few responses and only from engineers within Intel I'm
forwarding it here.

If you plan on participating on the hardened drivers project, please join
the mailing and send me your SourceForge user account name. Thanks.

-RobR