[cgl_discussion] FW: Kick-off the Review of the Device Driver Hardening Design Spec

Khalid Aziz khalid at fc.hp.com
Thu Sep 19 12:11:26 PDT 2002

Rob,

I am assuming you will accept plain email feedback as well. Right? It is
quite a process for one to open a sourceforge account, get their account
listed on the list of accounts "allowed" to give feedback, log into
sourceforge, click through a few links to get to a form and enter their
comments in an HTML form. They may have to do this multiple times for
each comment they have. Compare this to simply typing up comments in
your favorite editor while reading a doc and firing them all off in a
single email message.

The harder you make it for people to give you feedback, the less
feedback you will get.

--
Khalid