[cgl_discussion] FW: Kick-off the Review of the Device Driver Hardening Design Spec

Rhoads, Rob rob.rhoads at intel.com
Thu Sep 19 13:10:40 PDT 2002

You are correct, and I am willing to get feedback on the mailing lists or
via the SF forums too. But tracking the status and resolution to each
comment via the tracker database is IMHO better. I'd rather use a tool to
keep things straight. I see this as the same as tracking bug defects on
tracker vs. e-mail.

I wanted to at least give it a try this way and see if what sort of response
I got. If someone wants to provide me the feedback in e-mail I will take it
that way and I can enter it into the tracker database myself.

-RobR