[cgl_discussion] FW: Kick-off the Review of the Device Driver Hardening Design Spe c

Rhoads, Rob rob.rhoads at intel.com
Thu Sep 19 13:22:11 PDT 2002

Exposure of the hardened drivers project has always been my biggest concern.
As I stated previously in my original e-mail, I will in fact announce it on
the lkml. I wanted to shoot it out to CGL first and gauge reaction, before
spamming it out on the lkml. I completely agree, that without further
feedback/exposure to the Linux kernel developer community it will never take
off and will never make it into the mainstream kernel sources. If it doesn't
make it into the kernel mainstream, I would go so far as to say that we are
just wasting our time.

Stay tuned, you will see it out on lkml very soon.

-RobR