[cgl_discussion] [Fwd: [ANNOUNCE] Native POSIX Thread Library 0.1]

Howell, David P david.p.howell at intel.com
Fri Sep 20 15:06:53 PDT 2002

Actually, we have that in the CLONE_THREAD functionality that is in the
2.4 kernels now, i.e. proper signal delivery. This should not be an issue.

I would contend that binary compatibility with what exists will be the
biggest issue. Think of all of those existing APPs to qualify ...

Dave Howell

** This is my opinion, I do not speak for Intel Corporation **