[cgl_discussion] [CGLE 1.0] Release Coordination Meeting Minutes - 9/19/02
rammohan.peddibhotla at intel.com
Fri Sep 20 15:32:18 PDT 2002
CGLE 1.0 Release Coordination Meeting Minutes- 9/19/02
Khalid Aziz, Larry Butler, Terence Chen, John Cherry, Randy Dunlap,
Mark Haverkamp, Sandy Hoag, Venkat Jagana, Ram Peddibhotla,
Lisa Perry, Andy Pfiffer, Tariq Shureih, Mauri Whalen
Summary of Discussion:
- Milestone M3 Development (due 10/4)
* Most of the development items are on track for 10/4 check in.
* Agreed to MontaVista's proposal of satisifying application loading
requirement as a patch in CGLE source base. Project maintainer
(Corey Minyard) to check in before 10/4.
* Agreed that LTT should be considered part of Dprobes deliverable.
Lisa to confirm that Dprobes maintainer (Vamsi Krishna) can take on
LTT as well.
* Since no current implementation is available for req 5.5 and 5.6 and
these requirements are priority 2, they will be dropped from CGLE 1.0
* The following development tasks have open issues that are expected to
be resolved by the PoC by next week:
- Hot device identiy: Need to finalize scope of the project. We
need to make an exception for this project to be checked in after
- Watchdog timer: Which implementation to use
- Milestone M3 Validation Suites (due 10/4)
* Validation suite development for all items except Platform Signal
is on track for 10/4 checkin. Since there is a new implementation of
its validation suite is expected by 10/11.
* Tracking open source exposure/acceptance of projects: Lisa to create &
maintain a spreadsheet that tracks current upstream exposure of all
projects. A monthly review of this is being planned in the release
* Larry: Follow up on code that is done so its checked in.
* Sandy: Is kgdb going to be checked in? It needs to be reviewed by kdb
Updated milestone plan & AR list
Proposed agenda for next week's meeting:
- 08:30 - 09:00 am CGLE 1.0 milestone M2 status wrap up
- 09:00 - 09:40 am CGLE 1.0 milestone M3 tracking
- 09:40 - 10:00 am Opens & ARs
More information about the cgl_discussion