[cgl_discussion] Re: [ANNOUNCE] Linux Hardened Device Drivers Project

Greg KH greg at kroah.com
Tue Sep 24 10:12:00 PDT 2002

On Mon, Sep 23, 2002 at 03:38:32PM -0700, Rhoads, Rob wrote:
> I appreciate all the feedback. Based on the wide variety
> of ideas/comments, it looks like I need to go back and
> incorporate these ideas into the document, potentially
> changing areas in major ways where appropriate.

Not to be a pest, but I, and a lot of other people, posted some very
specific questions in response to both your original posting, and in
response to the published specification and published code.  It would be
considered proper etiquette if you would at least try to respond to
_some_ of these questions, as you did ask for them, rather than stating
that you are going to go mull over everything and come back with a
modified document.

If you don't, any expectations of people reviewing future specs, or
proposals from this project should be kept quite low.

thanks,

greg k-h