Fw: [cgl_discussion] Sources from each build...

Howell, David P david.p.howell at intel.com
Tue Sep 24 13:56:52 PDT 2002

Well, as long as the rpms for a target are available to the test team
then the developers who want to perform about the same function should
have access to them as well. I really don't care if the target rpms are
public on the OSDL build site, but it really makes it easier for me to
run with and validate that my changes, built with everything else in
CGLE 1.0, works properly without having to stage a build here.

Dave Howell