[cgl_discussion] Re: Sources from each build...

Selbak, Rolla N rolla.n.selbak at intel.com
Wed Sep 25 15:15:48 PDT 2002

cool thing is, this already is in place, these are the changelogs.

For example, look at build 70 (took place today at around
12:30pm)...clicking on the components changelog, you will see all that has
changed since the last build, the person who changed it, the date & time,
and the revision number of the file.

NOTE 1: the reason why changelogs are sometimes empty is because the build
is kicked off manually sometimes for testing reasons, and so no real delta
exists for it to be reported.

NOTE 2: The delta between the everyday/continuous builds is going to be
minimal since the builds are only a few hours apart, and not a lot usually
changes in just 1 or 2 hours right now on the CGLE tree.  Later on when
milestone and pre-milestone builds occur, the changelogs for those builds
automatically diff between the prev milestone/pre-milestone, so the changes
reported will be MUCH more significant, since the difference will be accross
a span of a few weeks, as opposed to a few hours.

But yeah, so take a look at the components changelog for build 70, I'm sure
all the info you need is there  :)

thanks,
rs