[cgl_discussion] TIPC issues

Jon Maloy jon.maloy at ericsson.com
Wed Apr 2 07:28:57 PST 2003

As a matter of fact I recently removed the GET_LINK_EVENT ioctl from
my implementation, because it is not needed, and only adds to code
volume and complexity. Intead, you can access the same functionality by
using the tipc_management interface, i.e. sending a specially formatted
message down to TIPC and receive a message each time the status of
a link changes.
I have not looked into Mika's version of the code, but I assume it
is still there.

/jon