[cgl_discussion] [Fwd: [ogfs-dev]EVMS 2.0 with cluster support]

Peter Badovinatz tabmowzo at us.ibm.com
Wed Apr 2 14:56:23 PST 2003

John Cherry wrote:

> EVMS has been released as a clustered volume manager.  It could address
> things like cluster wide device naming and could replace the notion of
> pools in OpenGFS.  Does anybody on the cgl_discussion list have some
> bandwidth to evaluate this?

Folks, I'm sure he'll speak up for himself, but I asked Ram Pai of IBM
to join cgl_discussion.  As is obvious from the below, he has a key role
in EVMS, and was central to the clustering support for it.  I'm not sure
this specifically answer's John's request, but at least having Ram
involved should be a good thing overall.

Peter
--
Peter R. Badovinatz aka 'Wombat' -- IBM Linux Technology Center
preferred: tabmowzo at us.ibm.com / alternate: wombat at us.ibm.com
These are my opinions and absolutely not official opinions of IBM, Corp.